The term of this agreement starts on the day of execution and expires on May 31st, 2020.
IN ACCORDANCE TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE BOWLER AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Bowler will be required to wear approved Radical logo shirt and use Radical branded bowling bags exclusively during ALL competitive bowling activities.
- Bowler will be required to use current line catalog Brunswick, DV8, and Radical balls exclusively during ALL competitive bowling activities.
- Radical reserves the right to approve or disapprove additional logos added to Radical apparel. The Bowler must first receive written permission from Radical prior to displaying additional logos on Radical apparel.
- Radical reserves the right to approve or disapprove any affiliations with companies that offer competing products. Please contact your product specialist for approval.
- Radical offers you the opportunity to also be on Ultimate Staff along with your Radical staff contract. This is an optional feature to your contract, please confirm your response on the signature page.
Each staffer will receive four (4) total bags of inserts, two (2) bags of slugs, one(1) Ultimate Jersey and staff pricing on Ultimate Interchangeable Thumbs and other products. Staff pricing will be available for all products beyond your allotment.
All products are for personal use only.
- Should the Bowler be unable to perform due to disciplinary action imposed by the PBA or USBC for rules violation or should Bowler conduct him/herself in a manner (on or off the lanes) which can be viewed, construed or which reflects negatively on the image of Radical Bowling Technologies, the Company retains the right to immediately withdraw sponsorship of Bowler, and thus terminate this Agreement prior to its natural conclusion.
- The Bowler agrees that at no time during the term of this agreement with Radical Bowling Technologies will he/she enter into another agreement for any company which competes with Radical without written consent from the Company.
BOWLER ALSO AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Endeavor to market/sell or influence the sale of Radical branded products in all of the environments that staffer can influence.
- Always represent Radical in a positive manner, both on and off the lanes and with online content.
- When appropriate, report your findings and observations about Radical branded products back to your Radical Product Specialist.
- Assist your product specialist with clinics, seminars, trade shows and other industry events when available.
- Must be a Rewards Plus member. Must meet minimum rebate qualification. (Or the Pro Shop where you get your equipment drilled must be a Rewards Plus member)
Any breach of the covenants contained in this Agreement by Bowler may result in automatic terminations of this Agreement, and Radical Bowling Technologies will have no further liability or obligation hereunder.
I do hereby give my consent and authorization to Radical Bowling Technologies the right and permission to use and re-use, publish and re-publish photographic pictures and video of me, in all forms of media and in all manners, including advertising, trade, display editorial, art, and exhibition. I hereby release Radical Bowling Technologies from all claims, liabilities and damages from use and or reproduction of such materials.
DURING THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE COMPANY AGREES TO PROVIDE THE BOWLER WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- One (1) of each Radical performance ball upon release.
- Five (5) shirts and ¼ zip pullover sweater.
- Bags ONLY approved by the Product Specialist.
- Ability to use Brunswick, DV8, and Radical branded bowling balls.
- Ability to purchase additional balls from the Brunswick, DV8, and Radical product lines for personal use for $79 per ball. Price will include ALL shipping charges. Taxes are not included in price of balls. Maximum of two (2) per release.
- Opportunity to attend staff only conference calls about new products.
- Private Facebook forum access for staffers only.
FOR SANCTIONED REGIONAL PBA EVENTS BOWLER WILL BE AWARDED:
- $200 for first place*
- $100 for second place*
FOR NON-SANCTIONED LIVE STREAMED EVENTS WITH 1ST PLACE PAYOUT OF $5,000 OR MORE:
- $200 for first place*
*Must provide W-9 for payment processing.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Brunswick Bowling Products
525 West Laketon Ave.
Muskegon, MI 49441
Fax: (231) 725-3231
By clicking the button, and filling out the information, you agree to all terms and conditions in this contract.